Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This amused me

Just so Matt doesn't think I am at home all day doing nothing, I try to make a point of letting him know all the new words, etc. our son is learning when he's with me during the day. That being said, this was the "conversation" in our bathroom last night:

Emily: (holding a washcloth) Isaac, tell Daddy what this is.

Isaac: baushcough

Matt: butt floss?

Isaac (very seriously) No, baushcough

I'm not sure if anyone else finds it amusing, but I'm laughing again as I type it. Maybe you had to be there...

Isaac likes to help mommy give Kaylee a bath (this is in fact how he learned the word washcloth)

Just for fun- Isaac pretending to go "night-night" in the bathtub

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I cracked up reading this! Why is Matt trying to teach Isaac "butt floss"?

Amanda said...

Way to change the name of your blog. I like it, and the quote at the top.