
So I thought for Halloween it would be really cute to have Isaac dressed up as Elmo and Kaylee dressed as Zoe (also a sesame street character, for those of who are not up on kid's t.v.) And, it was cute, but the sad truth is they have no idea what is going on, and they really don't care. I think the reality of this hit me when I was practically wrestling with Isaac to get him to keep his Elmo head on.
Although, once we got to the parade he was so distracted (or maybe tired becuase he missed his nap) that he gave up fighting and did wear it.
Isaac was supposed to have a different Elmo
costume, but ended up with this home-made
version at the last minute. He still looked cute
though!
Kaylee in her Zoe outfit .

Our tradion of carving a pumpkin to match their costume
Isaac really got into the pumpkin carving (almost literally)


2 comments:
Isaac and Kaylee look so cute in their costumes. You did good mom, even though it wasn't what you exactly wanted, you were very resourseful.
I think the pumpkins are a work of art. Really impressive....way better than how we carved them when you were Isaac's age(-:
Post a Comment