I have been feeling pretty crafty as of late. I have been making decorations for a friend's baby shower. And while I had all the supplies out, I felt inspired to make a hair bow for Kaylee. I have made her one other one since then, and bought 50 plain clips, so I can make a few (hee hee) more.

Don't be fooled by the look on her face, she told me she LOVES the bows mommy is putting in her hair
(It's a "cake" made out of diapers... and a smaller "cupcake" version for table decorations)

Don't be fooled by the look on her face, she told me she LOVES the bows mommy is putting in her hair
(It's a "cake" made out of diapers... and a smaller "cupcake" version for table decorations)
I was worried that people wouldn't be able to tell that it was supposed to look like a cake, but when Isaac saw it he said Happy Birthday Gabriel (the most recent b-day party we've been to)
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Kaylee is getting! The bows are very cute - nice work with the glue gun. And your diaper-cake-tower thing is quite inventive.
Way to go Emily. Some of your crafty genes are showing.(-:
Post a Comment