Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Next Clinton Kelly

Sometimes when Isaac and I are eating lunch I turn on TLC's What Not to Wear. Not quite sure why as it just reinforces my lack of fashion sense, but it gives me something to watch. I never really thought Isaac was paying too much attention, but maybe he is...

The other day Kaylee's jeans got wet (gotta change those cloth diapers more often) and while I was drying them I changed her into a pair of pink cotton pants. When Isaac saw her he said, "no match mommy , pink, no orange. " Thank you...




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah...maybe less Clinton Kelly while Isaac is around. Stick with Bob the Builder. I think we would all much rather have Isaac become a builder than a fashion expert.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amanda about Isaac's proffession. Although he could help his grandpa once in a while. He thought the outfit looked just fine.