Friday, March 09, 2007

Michigan Highlights

Last weekend we took a quick trip to Michigan. I guess Detroit isn't such a hot destination in March because we were able to get round trip tickets for $78 a person. With a deal like that, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to get Isaac and Kaylee home to see their Bapas. (that's grandparents for those of you who are not familiar with Isaac-ease)
Some highlights from the trip:




(Jon and Katie)

We drove to the Holland Aquatic Center in a blizzard. It was well worth risking our lives on the snow and ice because the kids had a blast!! What a great place!!!! I wish they would build a Holland Aquatic Center in Brunswick...
Isaac got to spend some time with his favorite cousin Nathan (sorry Katie...) When I showed him this picture he just kept laughing and saying "Nathan in there"
Nathan and Isaac drilling on Bepa. Isaac's comment was "poor Bepa"



Bapa takes Isaac for a Beah Bus ride (that's what Amanda and I used to call it at least!)

Isaac loved the bouncing horse. But even more he loved wearing a cowboy hat, and making my dad wear one too.



Sunday morning at Grandpa and Grandma Sternberg's

A rare moment- 2 kids sitting still, neither one crying and both looking at the camera.




And of course, it wouldn't be a trip to Mema and Bepa's if Isaac didn't get some time to play with his daddy's old toys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easier than moving the Aquatic Center to Brunswick, move the Maine DeWitte's to Holland(-:. Sorry I just couldn't resist.