Isaac: sing the rock a bible me one
Me: (Singing) Rock a bye baby in the tree top, when the wind blows the cradle will rock... when the bough breaks the cradle will fall... and down will come baby... cradle and all
Isaac: Oh no, the cradle got broken. We have to buy a new one. Pause.... At Target!!
**************************************************************************
Scene: Isaac is half-eating his cereal, half falling off his chair. Kaylee is fussing. I am trying to eat an english muffin and drink my first cup of coffee
Me (to no one in particular) Can't I just get a little peace around here?
Isaac: handing me a piece of his mushy cheerios, "here you go mommy"
**************************************************************************
This one just took place:
Isaac: I'm not going to bed
Me: You may play for a while, but you will be going to bed soon
Isaac: No I willn't
1 comment:
I'm cracking up! This kid is great. I'm incorporating the word "willn't" into my vocab.
Post a Comment