Day 1- We're Here!
June 16- We arrived at Evergreen late in the afternoon. We unpacked the cars, went to "town" to pick up pizza, ate out on the screened in porch, put the kidos to bed and relaxed...
June 16- We arrived at Evergreen late in the afternoon. We unpacked the cars, went to "town" to pick up pizza, ate out on the screened in porch, put the kidos to bed and relaxed...
June 17
Compared to the beaches in Michigan (miles of sand) the "beach" part was a little dissapointing. It was tiny and rocky. However, the swim platform proved to be a big hit! Also, the 90 degree weather made this a prefect day for swimming.
Uncle Jon gets some air
Isaac--nice form!
not sure what this one is called! (Matt)
Perfect 10 Bepa Fish!
Day 3
June 18
Later that evening the three of us (and Mema and Bepa) went for a quick paddle. The lake was like glass.
Day 4
June 19
In the morning the boys went golfing. They actually went to this golf course 3 times during the vacation. Since it only cost $10 (with a cart) I guess I couldn't complain.
Matt said it was a great course for kids, assuming your kid likes golf that is... Let's just say I don't think we are raising the next Tiger Woods.Isaac: "Can you carry you me daddy?"
Daddy: Who is you me?
"I want to take a nap on the cart."
(That is an actual quote believe it or not)
Day 5
June 20
On Wednesday we visited Watkins Glen State Park. The scenery was amazingly beautiful, however, most of the time I was too busy chasing Isaac to completely enjoy it. All in all, a geat day trip- I highly reccommend (the next time you are in the area)
The girls
The kids played for a while after we ate lunch
No comments:
Post a Comment