Monday, August 13, 2007

Our Weekend Projects

The playset is 99.5% complete (1 board to cut off, a little sanding, and another small hand hold to add)


Yeah!!









So, onto the next the project... the basement



This is the main room with the storage closet at the back. This will be the media/game room eventually.

There will be one other room for the exercise equipment and then the shop/more storage that will remain unfinished.




Currently all the walls are framed (although they still need to be attached to the floor)



This is a good thing because we plan on having another heating zone added and this needs to be done while it is still warm enough to have the heat shut off for a few days. (We are hiring someone to do this part)



Right now Matt is working on the soffits, exciting I know....




1 comment:

Amanda said...

I still can't believe you let Isaac climb up the "big rock wall"...or take him kayaking. If I ever have kids, I'm pretty sure I would be the kind of mom who is always afraid they're going to wall out of, off of, or into something dangerous. Good thing it looks like there's no kids for me in my immediate future! :-)