Saturday, September 29, 2007

Oh to be two!

This is the way Isaac spent his Friday morning:

Several hours (seriously!) playing with a bag of 99 cent plastic animals which we purchased at Goodwill.
He enjoys carrying them around in Kaylee's pink princess lunchbox.

*1st note: Isaac is holding one of them up to his eye because he is prentending it is a camera...
*2nd note: Isaac loves going to Goodwill. I use it as bribery if we are doing other errands in the area. (if you are good at Target, mommy will take you to Goodwill...)

Another good amount of time playing on the couches. Sadly this had to be cut short because of the dangers it was posing to Kaylee.

1st note: Both children were wet with sweat when I finally decided to end this rumpus
2nd note: we don't play this game often, it is more like once a year -on the day that I actually take off the cushions to vacuum the couches- this time I found a Christmas ornament...

No comments: