Date: Saturday, October 6
Place: Holland, MI
Temp: 90 degrees!
We spent the morning at Post Family Farm
.JPG)
Kaylee's First Hayride
.JPG)
Nathan, Katie, and Isaac on the pumpkin train

Kaylee and Mema outside the straw maze
.JPG)
In the pumpkin patch
In the evening we celebrated with the whole family at Jon and Jodi's

pizza!

All for me?

Good thing I have 3 cousins who are willing to help me unwrap

5 min later...

All I see are pink clothes and dolls, where are the trucks?

The cake (part 1)

The cake (part 2)

The cake (part 3)

It's fun being one!
2 comments:
You should try posting the video of her splashing the cake and ice cream all over.
The look of pure enjoyment on Kaylee's sweet face while she enjoyed her birthday cake was one I will cherish forever. The weekend experience was a gem for mema and bepa. Thanks for the memories!
Post a Comment