Thursday, November 22, 2007

Basement Update Update


29 (out of 30) sheets of 12 foot sheet rock resting nicely in the basement. Matt and I hauled it all in on Tuesday night. It took a couple of hours (with an icecream break and some timeouts to watch the Michigan State game) We finished around 11:00 p.m. Let me tell you, it was no easy task. After we cracked the first sheet it half we thought there was no way we could get this stuff into the basement, but we figured it out, there it is, ready to be hung.
Sidenote: if you are ever carrying sheet rock I do not reccommend resting it on your thigh; that it was I was doing and the next day I noticed my upper leg was all black and blue...
I figure I will be able to use this for several years if I ever want Matt to do something for me. "Honey, do you remember that night I helped you with that dyrwall...."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics of the basement. It's looking good, can't wait to see it. I'm sure Isaac is a good helper.