Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where Am I?

If you have been wondering where I have been. It is right here: 44 Portland Ave Dover, NH:

Here are some pics of our "new" place (temporary apartment until our house is completed)

Isaac's bed- I took his firetruck quilt to make it feel more like home

the door to the kid's room -isn't it cute?


Kaylee's half of the room

upstairs bath- super small!




extra random sink/counter outside upstairs bathroom- weird, but has actually been useful



the washing machine that holds about three pieces of clothing at a time




teeny tiny

the old fireplace, this one is in the kitchen the other is on the other side in the living room. I love the old brick and mantel, not too keen on the new drywall...



beams in kitchen ceiling

do you think Dutchie is happy here?



entryway/kitchen/dining room

stairs.. located at the top is that mystery sink


living room, home of the worst couch in the world...














































2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. The random sink is strange. Can't wait until the real house is done!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the Thanks for pics of the apartment. We can't wait to see pictures of your house. Love,Mom