There are so many (in my humble opinion) but I narrowed it down to these...

Isaac and Abbie hanging out on the couch

smile (still wondering when Isaac is going to learn how to smile...)

my girl

nap time at the beach

blueberry muffins, yummy!

wow, that is a lot of pink!

could she be any cuter? (I know, she looks like me!)

OK, maybe that's not cuter, or maybe it is...

Abbie in an old-school (Aunt Amanda's perhaps?) romper

remind you of anything?
(can't figure out how to link..check out January 2007)

even Dutchie needs an accessory

you didn't think they are always cute and happy did you?
2 comments:
Love the 2 last posting.
I should take way more pictures.
Good bye summer 2010......
The kids look like they are doing well.
THANKS for updates!!!!
YES, Abbie DOES look like you Emily!!
Isaac knows how to smile - he just needs to remember to keep his eyes open when pictures are taken.
Love the pictures, love the kids, love the mom. :-)
Amanda
Post a Comment