



I guess when you are 15 months old it doesn't take much to get you excited. Since Isaac didn't want to take a nap this afternoon, I decided he could come outside and help me wash the car. He acted like it was the most fun he'd ever had. It was really funny watching him, but between fishing things out of the bucket, trying to keep Isaac from eating soap, and of course taking pictures, it took a really long time to actually get the car washed.
2 comments:
So cute! I love the bucket on the head.
I wish I had the driveway space (urbanite here) to wash the car with my 15-month-old and three-year-old. Instead we just leave our car dirty.
Hey, Isaac, looking good with that sponge. Next time your at grandpa's house we can wash two cars. It will twice as much fun.
Post a Comment