
Isaac loves looking at this picture that was taken at yesterday's playgroup. He says baby, baby, baby and claps his hands. I don't think he realizes that he's one of the babies. It was Norah's (the one standing) 1st birthday so we sang "Happy Birthday" and tried to get everyone to keep their hat on. Isaac and Janek kept theirs on for about 3 seconds. The girls and Spencer did a little better- I think 3 pictures were taken- this is the best one, which isn't saying much.
1 comment:
Dave gave me your blog and it took a few minutes to figure out out to find you, but I'm glad I did. The play group reminds me of my play group. We had a group of 4 stay at home moms and we all had three kids and stayed together through all three. What fun and memories.
I'll stay in touch.
Post a Comment