Monday, July 31, 2006

Wolfe 's Neck State Park

We spent Saturday morning at Wolfe's Neck State Park. The scenery is the typical rocky Maine coastline- very pretty. It's a nice park to go to because it's only about 20 minutes from our house. Plus, to get there we had to drive right past the farmer's market, so we could pick up a pie for dessert that night. (It was apple blackberry- yummy!)

Apparently the settings on the camera were messed up for most of the pictures that I took. (Technology is not my friend) so I only have a couple good pictures to share.

Dutch chased a stick into the water a few times- he's a pretty lazy fetcher. Isaac found some pools of water and climbed right in. After we hung out by the water for while we ate lunch and then headed home for nap time.




Isaac in the pool. Every type of water (ith the exception of the bathtub) is called a pool.

Splish splash, who needs a bath?

"More cracker" (He may not be saying it because his mouth is stuffed full, but I know he's thinking it!)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this baby - too cute! I like that he's showning his "Maine-ness" with a lobster T-shirt. Maybe he's thinking "Why does Mom always keep giving me crackers? I want lobster!"

Anonymous said...

Hope it is warm enough(ha,ha) when you are in Michigan, so that Isaac can play in the little pool we have. He is just sooo cute!