When I was growing up my neighbor used to call Saturday "cartoon day." I don't think he even knew the day had another name. I'm afraid Isaac may be headed down the same track. Matt introduced Isaac to the Disney channel on Sat. morning. I must say things were pretty peaceful around here. Although I'm sure this also had something to do with the fact that we let him keep
Josh (his stuffed shark- he pronounces it so it sounds like Josh) and his pacifier- his two greatest loves.


Ahh, this is the life
For the rest of the day Isaac would go to the TV and ask for Mickey. Watch out Elmo- it looks like you have some competition!!
1 comment:
Now I know that I have to find your Mickey and Minnie stuffed animals....and I know how to entertain Isaac when I am out to see you. Mom S
Post a Comment