Monday, September 04, 2006

Say What?





On Friday we went to Panera for lunch. Sadly, this in itself was actually an exciting experience for me. The closest Panera being over a half an hour hour away doesn't exactly make going there very convienent. Ahh, how I miss Northern Virginia. Anyway, while we were there Isaac wanted to try some of our "juice". Up to this point, I have not been able to get the kid to drink from a straw, but apparently all he needed was little motivation. I guess the desire to have some Dr. Pepper was all the inspiration he needed. After he took a nice long drink, he looked up and said "pop." Now, since we moved away from Michigan 6 years ago I have pretty much stopped saying pop (its way cooler to say soda...) so I have no idea where how he knew that. I guess he's a mid-west boy at heart!




I was looking through some old pictures with Isaac today and I think I answered the question about who taught him about pop!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's hilarious! Where did he learn "pop"? It is that Michigan blood in his veins!

Anonymous said...

Well, we will have to work on more of the Midwest venacular(-:

Anonymous said...

Way to go to the other Bappa!! We need to work on this together.