Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Snow!


Yeah, it finally snowed here yesterday!! My opinion is if it has to be 20 degrees outside, I would llike to see the ground covered in white. I really love to watch it snow. It makes everything seem so peaceful. Isaac loves it too. When he saw it snowing he said "snowman". Since we only have an inch or less on the ground, I think that will have to wait, but I am definitely looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the picture I can't really see any snow,but if its a snowman that Isaac wants to make hopefully we still have some left when you are home at Christmas...We have enough for more than one right now.

Emily said...

Yeah, I too the picture just as it started snowing, I was so excited! Building a snowman sounds like something Isaac would love to do with his Bapas!
It's 45 degrees here today, so no more snow on the ground for us...

Amanda said...

Yo...how about some Christmas pics?