Sunday, January 21, 2007

Slacker Blogger

I can't even count the number of times over the past few weeks that I have meant to update this blog, but it has been one thing after the other around here. Excuses, excuses...

So anyway, I have a couple of short items to share:

We finally have some real snow AND it is actually cold enough so that it hasn't all melted already. The other night Matt was snowblowing the driveway and Isaac was out there riding his bike in the area that had been cleared. Crazy kid.

Not a great picture, but look closely, he's there, I promise...

I guess he didn't want to come inside... What he probably said was "Inside, I don't want to inside." (That is the standard phrase for EVERYTHING we ask him to do, just replace inside with bath, breakfast, nap, church, etc...)

Things got better when cousin Nathan called. The two of them "talked" on the phone for a while. The side side of the conversation I heard mostly consisted of "Hi Nathan, Nathan in there, Nathan in there, Hi Nathan...

No comments: