Thursday, July 12, 2007

KBDNIM

Every mom thinks their child is a genius, and I am no exception, but Isaac really did do something pretty impressive (in my opinion) this morning. I looked over on the fridge, and out of the entire alphabet these were the letters he picked out all by himself.

Any guesses as to the importance of the ones he chose?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee, I get to leave the first guess...Here goes. K-Kaylee/Katie,
B-Beepa/Bapa, D-Daddy, N-Nana, I-Isaac, M-Mommy/Meema.Is there a prize if someone gets it right? He is the smartest grandson we have!!

Amanda said...

Here's my guesses (many are the same):

K = Kaylee
B = Bapa
D = Dutch
N = Nana
I = Isaac
M = Manana (don't know if I spelled that right. I don't mean the Spanish word for "tomorrow" or "morning". I mean my name. Poor little guy still doesn't realize my name starts with an A. We'll work on that.)

Emily said...

Don't forget that N is for Nathan (and Nana)

Sorry Aunt Amanda, M is Mema and Mommy, we're still working on the aunts and uncles....