Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Top Ten



Top Ten Reasons Why we Love Aunt Amanda


# 10- She comes bearing gifts




#9 She didn't tell us we were crazy for getting the whole family out of the car to go down to the beach in the rain (it was really only misting...)






#8 She was brave enough to try lobster


Go State! (Wayne and Michigan that is)
#7 She is not afraid to wear a hot dog hat in public




#6 She did my dishes for me every day


(this is NOT a photo from my kitchen by the way!)

#5 She was brave enough to touch everything in the touch tank at the aqaurium




#4 She indulged her sister's request to take many unnesseary pictures of her kids
(like this one with Isaac sitting by the lobsterman statue)


#3 She entertained Kaylee on our many trips in the car

#2 She played with Isaac at thebeach (even in hte mud at low tide)


And the number ONE reason why we love Aunt Amanda:

She has great answers for a two year old's questions.

For example,

Isaac: "What is in this tree Aunt Amanda"

Amanda: "I don't know maybe some ants or bugs."

Isaac: "No, probably pumba. I want to see Pumba!"

Well, I thought it was a good answer at least...

**Thanks for coming to viist us Amanda- we had a great time with you!!**

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks Em! I had a great time too!

Just for the record, I didn't touch everything in the aquarium tank - just the star fish. I'm not that brave! :-)