Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What have I done?


When I was cutting Isaac's hair on Monday I got the brilliant idea to just buzz his whole head. What was I thinking? I don't think he even looks like my child anymore. I miss his moppy blonde hair, even if it is a pain to wash. Good thing it grows fast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that kid and what did you do with my grandson?(-: Isaac at least looks happy. I think he looks more like Matt with his hair short(buzzed). Not to worry it'll grow.

Amanda said...

His hair is so short he looks like a boy...oh wait, he is a boy so it's okay for him. Too bad it wasn't okay for you when you were a kid! (just teasing!)

Anonymous said...

Amanda, what's with that comment about short hair not OK with Emily. I didn't have her hair cut as short as Isaac's.(-:=