OK, so I have a whole list of reasons why I have not been updating my blog lately. Life was pretty crazy for a while between selling our house, and getting in a pretty serious car accident, and our computer dying... But things have been back to "normal" for a little while now, so no more excuses... pictures. Where to start? Well, per mom's request, I will start with Halloween.
I had intended the kids to dress up as "the big bad wolf" and "Little Red Riding Hood". However, due to unforseen complications, they ended up being bugs- Isaac a spider and Kaylee a ladybug.
I had intended the kids to dress up as "the big bad wolf" and "Little Red Riding Hood". However, due to unforseen complications, they ended up being bugs- Isaac a spider and Kaylee a ladybug.
On Halloween we attended the 3rd annual Halloween preparade party at a friend's house and then walked from her house to the parade downtown. The parade basically consists of all the kids in Brunswick and their parents walking a few blocks from the park to the rec center. So after we walked the parade, it was time to walk back to the car (parked at the house where the party was). All in all, a lot of walking. But then, we drove home and it was time for TRICK or TREATING! This was the first time the kids had gone and they were a tad bit excited... We went to the 15 or so houses in the neighborhood behind us (more walking) and the kids had a blast. At the first house Kaylee was willing to go to the door with me eventhough she did't know what was happening, but after she figured it out she went to most of the other doors by herself, well, with the group of kids, not by herself, but you get the point.
group photo
Isaac's friend Norah was also a spider
And of course, the traditional pumpkin carving to match the costume. Not bad considering I had a broken right arm and Matt had a broken left hand...
2 comments:
A big THANK-YOU from Mom. My grandkids are just adorable(-:
The lady-bug pumpkin looks strange...took me a minute to figure out what it was. I'll chalk it up to your having a broken arm.
Post a Comment