Finally- summer has arrived in Maine! It was beautiful weather on Saturday so we took Isaac (and Matt's friend Bruce who is visiting from VA) to Reid State Park, which is about 30 min. from our house. The water was 53 degrees according to the sign, but that didn't seem to faze Isaac one bit.

"Come on, just let me get in!"
That's a piece of seaweed... I know, I should have been there to take it out of his mouth, but I was too busy taking his picture instead
Maybe he'll be a marine biologist
Who needs sand toys when you have a stick?

4 comments:
Ewww - why are you letting your son eat seaweed?
Seaweed, it's like a green vegetable isn't it? So lots of vitamin C.
Love those pictures. Seaweed is a great supplement. Lots of ruffage.
A little high in sodium content
Maine, the way life should be
Post a Comment