The guys drove to the Marina down the road and brought home their catch (well, actually their purchase)
I wonder if they know the end in near
The turkey fryer turned lobster pot
boil, boil, boil
20 minutes later
(by the way- that's a chip Bruce has in his mouth- he's not a lobster eater)





5 comments:
Did they scream as you boiled them alive? I've heard they sometimes do that.
Ahhh!! This is supposed to be a family-friendly site. You can't post pictures of bare butts here!
I'll bet that you did not expect so many comments on ONE picture, and it's not the lobsters in the pot. Is this what big boys do for fun? There must be more to the story.
Sorry- didn't mean to offend, just glad I wasn't there to see it! Later that night (I was sleeping) one of the guys thought it would be a funny idea to put Dutch's invisible fence collar around his neck and run through the boundry- he says it gives off a pretty good shock- really!! I don't even want to think about the things Isaac will do some day! And Matt says he's scared of having a girl- ha
Yeah, I'm going to need for these gentlemen to remain clothed from now on! :-)
Kenya
Post a Comment