Ok, I was thinking that I was probably too old to have a blog (really too non-computer savvy), but I'm going to try it anyway thanks to the inspiration of my
little sister - the only other person I know who has a blog. My life right now as a stay at home mom revolves mostly around the antics of my 14 month old son Isaac, so I'm guessing he'll show up in most of my posts. We'll see how it goes!
4 comments:
Yippee I get to leave the first comment on your first blog entry. I can't wait to see more writings from you, and of course pictures of my adorable grandson, and his mom and dad.
Way to go Em! Welcome to the blogging world.
Go Emily! I will totally check out what is going on with you and your little fam. Congrats on the new one on the way:-)
Welcome to the blogosphere! Lest you feel alone, I'm here to tell you that there are other young moms out there blogging.
(I'm a friend of Amanda's from college.)
Post a Comment