What do you do when life changes?
What do you say when you haven't written a blog post in a year and a half?
Can I just pick up where I left off? Maybe not, but I can pick up. I can start again, I can begin volume II...
Life changes, and it goes by so fast. The days are full, full of memories and moments that I want to capture. Precious things that I don't want to forget. My blog was the perfect place for me to record all those daily happenings that I might otherwise might slip by. I want that place back again, a place to keep all those great stories and memories.
But as I start again, I think I want even more. I want to have a place that is about me, about my life, my reality. There are new struggles that I never had before. New challenges that I face. But there are also new interests, hobbies, and passions. My life is full and I want to have an outlet to share it!
Here's what I hope to include as I begin volume II...
*Snip-its of our daily life
*My faith and how I try to live it out
*What I like to cook (and how I sometimes get the kids to eat it)
*How to live frugally as a single mom with three kids
*Crafty/creative stuff
*My challenges, struggles, (and hopefully a few successes)
* And of course plenty of pictures of the kids and stories of their crazy antics
Life may not be the same...but it still all right here!
2 comments:
So glad you're writing again. You'll be great at this! (All of it!)
Love seeing the kids antics and knowing what everyone is up to. Glad your picking this up again. Mom
Post a Comment